Experience: 5+ Years
Education: BSCS or relevant degree in IT
We are seeking a talented Sr. QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. You will be responsible for analyzing the requirements of applications and executing automated tests to validate their functionality and performance. You will also be required to identify bugs manually, install required tools, and collaborate with the other team members.
To ensure success as a QA automation lead, you should have good programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent team management skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
– Solid experience working as a QA automation engineer.
– Solid programming skills in Python or Java or JS.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Good project management skills.
– Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
– Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
– Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects to meet client needs.
– Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
– Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org