Website Datics AI
Disrupting the Future
..We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Python) to build functional and efficient server-side applications. The candidates’ responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Masters in Computer Sciences
Experience: 3+ years of proven experience in developing complex applications with backend services.
Location: Lahore (On-site)
● Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
● Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high-impact projects.
● Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces.
● Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user-centric designs.
● Help design and implement functional requirements
● Build efficient back-end features in Python
● Integrate front-end components into applications
● Manage testing and bug fixes
● Prepare technical documentation
● Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
● Coach junior team members
● Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
● Excellent understanding of ORM and RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, Postgres)
● Experience developing RESTful APIs.
● Proven working knowledge of Design patterns.
● Efficient problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Knowledge of best practices (coding styles, standard naming conventions, reusability, security, etc).
● Code Reviews.
● Working experience of cloud computing like AWS, and GCP is a big plus.
Working at Datics means joining a family of close-knit professionals. All of our work is in an environment that fosters growth, respect, inclusivity, and complete autonomy and freedom in the ability to exercise one’s skills and expertise.
In order to apply for the Senior Software Engineer (Python) job, email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com