Website Datics AI
Building Great Tech Products
For the role of Lead UI/UX Designer, we are looking for someone who is an expert in UI/UX design to join our growing company. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Working experience with front-end technologies (HTML & CSS) will be a big plus.
Designer 5+ Years
Education: BSCS or relevant degree in IT
– 5+ Years of experience on end to end user-centric and creative design.
– An expert in hands-on knowledge for creating a powerful UX/UI in web and mobile apps.
– Should have experience in working for SaaS, Marketing, and Advertising industry websites/apps.
– Experience with mobile and/or web-based design.
– Should be able to work in result driven environment with a data-driven approach.
– Your time and work management skills are off the charts
Illustrate and present design options using process flows, prototypes, and sitemaps along with thorough research and analysis.
– Familiarity with project management and remote collaboration tools.
– Experience designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines.
– Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills.
– Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe.
– As a lead UI/UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences.
– You’ll create both functional and visually appealing features that address our customers’ needs.
– You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences.
– You’ll work with fellow designer(s), product manager(s) and our development team.
– Together you’ll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs, and final products.
– Perform UX audits and tests to iterate over existing designs and optimize the customer/user experience on a recurring basis.
– Working closely with developers to see if your design was thorough in deployment/development.
Working at Datics means joining a family of close-knit professionals. We work in an environment that fosters growth, respect, inclusivity, and complete autonomy and freedom in the ability to exercise one’s skills and expertise.
In order to apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com