Experience: 7+ years
Education: At least 4 years bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a relevant field.
We are seeking a highly skilled Software Architect to lead our development team in creating software solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be responsible for communicating with clients to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
To be successful as a Software Architect, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available. Top candidates will also be excellent leaders and communicators.
– Experience with MEAN / MERN stack.
– Extensive experience with Redux + Redux Saga/ React Query + Jest
– Well-versed expertise with NodeJs, ExpressJs, NestJs or any other related frameworks.
– Excellent understanding of ORM and RDBMS (e.g. Postgres, Sequelize, TypeORM)
– Good understanding of HTML/CSS and its frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI
– Excellent knowledge of Design patterns.
– Source version control system i.e. Git, Github
– Knowledge of best practices (coding styles, standard naming conventions, reusability, security, etc).
– Code Reviews
– Experience with any backend technology other than NodeJS is a big plus.
– Understanding and experience in working with microservice architecture are highly desirable.
– Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
– Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
– Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
– Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
– Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
– Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
– Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
– Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
– Updating software solutions as required.
– Train and mentor junior programmers on technical and organizational skills.
Apply here: email@example.com